About Noble Strength
The Noble Strength Way of Life is a place where people are inspired by animals.
As each person experiences more spiritual peace and stronger emotional health, our earth partners gain more respect and compassion.
This beautiful message ripples out to the world as our way of life grows.
Joe Dwyer is the Founder and President of Noble Strength.
An animal lover since he was two years old, Joe brings spiritual leadership to Noble Strength family to learn together from all creation.
Some of Joe's Background
- 29 years business experience – Labor Relations, Sales, COO
- Ordained Deacon, Catholic Church, 2002
- Ordained Animal Chaplain, 2010
- 35 years martial arts training/instruction
- Trained Pet Loss Companion (former President of the APLB)
- President of Daniel’s Dream Dog Rescue
- Over 500 inspirational presentations on the strengths of moral living
- Dog trainer
- Lives a cruelty free lifestyle
- Best friend (other than my wife) was an abused/abandoned Pit Bull who save my life
How the Noble Strength Way of Life Unfolds
- Weekly blogs and videos
- Facebook Group
- Onsite presentations
- Special offerings on the website
Vision and Mission
People who love animals yearn for them to be treated with love and respect. Love and respect are also universally sought in all areas of our society. Who better to learn from than the animals we seek to save? They live a life filled with innocence and purity.
The Noble Strength Action Plan
”If I had to define Joe in a few words it would be compassionate, gentle, strong and committed. It was during a difficult time and my struggle with the relationship between me and my dog, that Joe was the steady rock I needed. He encouraged me to express many feelings I’d kept bottled up inside that were causing me to feel scared and challenged about feelings I had toward my dog and myself. It was such an uncomfortable place to be. But with steadfast compassion, gentle reflection and a commitment to my personal happiness as the outcome, his strength as a coach and pet companion counselor came shining through, helping me feel safe, heard, and understood.Barbara TechelAuthor of Intuitive Oracle Guide
The Noble Strength Mindset
The Noble Strength Mindset is a Free Section full of articles and motivation to keep you going.
For exclusive training videos and personalized counseling please visit our Good Will Shop